Wednesday 9 March 2016

Library - merit 2

Today Alicia and I read to the little kids we did the same process and got books out but different ones it was pretty weird to see that there was only one boy wanting to come and hear the story and the rest of the kids were girls. This time there was less people wanting to listen to books read, I think it might be because it was a nice day for a run around not really for sitting down. Alicia had 3 children listening to her Barbie books and I had 5 children listening to I spy books they all participated and had turns in finding the object, I think they all were really smart they found objects before I found them I think we had a great day.


I think I showed community by participating in the I spy book and being a great member of Oakland's school community by letting  children around me have equal turns in finding the objects.


By: Zainab

No comments:

Post a Comment