Monday 7 March 2016

What I have been learning about leadership

W.A.L.T Describe the traits of an affective leader.

The six traits.


INTEGRITY:
Being honest , fair and having a strong moral.


TRUSTWORTHY:
Being someone who people can relied on and someone who they can trust.


ACTIVE THINKER:
be curious and question things.

RESILIENT:
Never giving up and trying your best.

GOAL FOCUSED:
Aim high for a goal and try your best to achieve it.


I have been learning about different leaders EG: Nancy Wake who worked as a British Special Operations  agent during the later part of World War II. She was a leader because she risked her life to get radio codes by going on a 71 hour bike ride , she also put her life at risk by putting the Jews in safe houses. Here is an E.G of a describe map that I did by myself on Paul Whatuira.
I am currently at Multi structural  because can describe the traits of an effective leader and gather ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment