Wednesday 16 March 2016

peer mediation merit 2016 3

This Tuesday Candice and I did peer mediation we got no problems. We just roamed around the school like duty teachers we try to give our attention a little bit more to the juniors because they have more problems because their getting use to each other more and even because their problems seem big to them but maybe not so big to us.

Reflection:

I think personally that I'm pretty good at peer mediation , kids aren't scared to come and talk to me and I always turn up to duty at time or sometimes early. This Tuesday I did peer mediation for the whole of lunch time because I had to fill in for Tatiana.
Doing peer mediation is really fun and I felt like a great role model and leader to other students.
By: Zainab

No comments:

Post a Comment