Friday 8 April 2016

Peer Mediation - 4 Merit

On Tuesday I did Peer Mediation with Candice at second half of lunch.We walked around the senior playground and the whole kakano area. Mrs Hall told Candice to take a little girl who started school yesterday to find her brother and talk to her while I had to do Peer Mediation myself . After about 2 or 3 minutes on the field there was a problem that I spotted it was a boy calling some girls candy pop and  I went through the process and then we solved the problem?

Overall I think Tuesday was a interesting day because of the weird problem I got and I had no one to help me solve the problem.
I think I showed Active Thinking by solving their problem and not saying "solve it yourself "or saying "that it's not even a proper problem". I actually solved the problem without making it a problem myself and I think  it went pretty well there might have been one or two people not listening to the rules but I showed resilient by coping with it.

By: Zainab



No comments:

Post a Comment