Friday 1 April 2016

My Argument


My Argument

For writing we have been learning to write an argument using the writing process. The topic was “Are Devices Taking Over Our Lives”.

Something I did really well in my writing was…
organisation , spelling and structure and language.

Here is a section of my writing that shows this.
Green is where I have shown spelling, and organisation.

If you don’t look up you could miss opportunities, like your career or helping someone in need.

You need to look up and take the chances/opportunities in life before it’s too late.If you don’t look up it could be bad for your health too.

(Here is two paragraphs where I have shown organisation)

Devices are ruining our health. People get lazy and gain weight, this is a true fact I’ve personally seen this happen,This even affects your eye sight also your ears,If you listen to music really loud you could get deaf.Devices even affect our sleep, by keeping us up all night, it even causes stress to people.Devices are ruining our health but I understand that they also have some positives.

by:Zainab

No comments:

Post a Comment