Monday 25 April 2016

My exposition writing comparing Taylor Swift and J.K Rowing

Walt: Follow the writing process to write an exposition.

I compared J.k Rowling and Taylor Swift here is the conclusion of my writing.


I personally believe that J.k Rowling is a better leader, than Taylor Swift because Taylor Swift has violence in her music videos unlike J.K Rowling who wrote the book Harry Potter that may have a bit of violence but not as much as a famous singer/role model Taylor Swift's music videos. Also J.k Rowling is a better leader by showing resilient in her family maters. For instance when her husband died she didn't stop with her career she married another men and got two wonderful children and now is a fantastic leader.All in all I personally believe that J.K Rowling is a better leader in her own special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment