Monday 24 August 2015

helping around the school distinction

Today I was  helping around the school by helping in the library.
I helped in the library by stamping the Oakland school stamp in kakanou
journal books Shannon and Alicia helped too.we even helped by sorting out all the books we had to put books in the right place.I personally love helping in the library because it's a quiet place to be and because it's easy helping  in the library because I r love going there.


I personally think helping in the library is fun and easy because everything easy if you enjoy doing it . Everyone enjoys helping in different areas like some like helping on the field and some like helping on the courts.


I think if anyone would want to help in the library they would have to be responsible because you have to get books out for a lot of people and put all of the returned books in their right places.



No comments:

Post a Comment