Tuesday 4 August 2015

helping around the school distinction

Every second Tuesday I help Alicia do peer mediation since her group never turns up. Today for peer mediation me and Alicia got a problem it was my first time sorting a problem out  with Alicia . we didn't get to solve the problem we were nearly done but then the bell rang and we had to go ,so after the bell me and Alicia went to Miss Brennan's class and politely asked her to solve the problem it was that:

some children were saying mean things about others I'm not so sure what really happened because one person wasn't being honest.


to be an peer mediator you need to be a fair decision maker and not do favouritism with children cause you aren't solving the problem your actually making it worse.

A PEER MEDIATOR NEEDS TO ALWAYS MAKE A RIGHT DECISION!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment