Wednesday 24 February 2016

Technology at Lincoln - Merit 2016


On Tuesday the year 7/8 go to Lincoln for technology , We have to get to school early at around about 8:20 to 8:30 our teacher do the role and notices before we leave , then we go out and line up outside the office and hall.we all walk to the bus and get on we have a bus 1 and bus  I'm on bus 1.In the bus our teachers expectation for us are only talking at a whisper voice to the person next to you no one else , If I had to rate myself out of 10 I would rate myself a 10 or a 9 and a half because I didn't talk much and if  I did it was a very low whisper I would rate myself the same in the way back but over all the bus was little louder then the morning.

THIS IS WHAT I DID AT TECHNOLOGY


there's 5 subjects going to be 6 our subjects are hard materials , cooking , design , sewing and science , the sixth subject is going to be learning mandarin. I'm in hard materials everyone gets to do all subjects but at different times. In hard materials we get to choose out of making a clock , table stool or tray I'm making a table stool so far we have done the planning , Mr Bowers cut the wood for us and we started sanding our wood I just started sanding 5 , 10 minutes before we left so I haven't done a lot , at Lincoln we played on the playground at morning tea but normally at Oakland's my friends and I play Netball and Basketball.


This is people on the bus

Image result for on a bus

No comments:

Post a Comment