Wednesday 7 September 2016

Library - merit 8

On Thursday Alicia , Honor and I were on reading to children in the kakano area.
Alicia took 5 barbie books, Honor took a range of different books and I took spot the dog books.
At Start there were no children wanting to read or listen to books accept for one little girl that Honor read to after a few minutes we had about 3 to 5 children each , we even the children out into groups of 3 and then we read books to them one group wanted to read  barbie books and the two other groups didn't mind either spot the dog, barbie books and a few different range of books.

The learner quality I think I showed was resilient because we had no kids at the start and we kept trying to find children to read to. The care value I showed was Active Thinking and Respect because I Respected the children's choice of books and I used Active Thinking by making even groups of children.

By: Zainab



Image result for reading books to young children

No comments:

Post a Comment