Wednesday 29 July 2015

pals excellence

                                                                      PALS

For pals on Tuesday I arranged a game myself because two members of my group were busy and I couldn't find the other two. I arranged the game elastic there were a lot of people who came it was very challenging for me to take responsibility of the game myself but I think it went fine. I set up more then one game they were:

  • The normal elastic game
  • 3 footed race
  • made up games.
I think doing pals games really effects our school by letting kids that have no friends play games with others and give them a better chance of finding friends I think people without friends should get to have fun as well as other people with friends.

by: Zainab Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment